- Our Executive Director Ger Bergkamp gives the opening address at the 17th AFWA Congress
Abidjan, 12 – 17 February 2014.
Click to read his full address.
- Read on for a full listing of the Award Categories and criterea in 2014. The Awards will be presented at the 2014 World Water Congress & Exhibition on September 21-26, 2014.
Entry Deadline: March 31, 2014
- Watershare® has signed up as the Principal Sponsor for the Lisbon 2014 World Water Congress and Exhibition
- Registration for the IWA Water, Energy and Climate Conference 2014: Solutions for Future Water Security in Mexico City is open! Register before 28th April for Early Bird Rates and dont forget- All IWA members enjoy discounted rates! Join the discussion online at #WECMexico2014.
- Glen T. Daigger, began his IWA presidency, in October of 2010. In his columns he often addresses the future of IWA. He is extremely optimistic about our future. Read his column to see why.
IWA supports a series of strategic programmes which are designed to engage our members on subjects critical to the water sector's wider development.
Basins of the Future
Managing Cities'Interactions with Competing Water Demands
Cities of the Future
Waterwise Cities through Innovation and Integration
Human Resources & Capacity Development
Strengthening Sector Capacity to Deliver Universal Access
Water, Climate & Energy
Helping Cities Achieve Water - Energy Neutrality
Water Supply Services
Best Practice and Innovation to Support Sustainable Water Supply Services
Urban Sanitation Initiative
Expanding Access to Affordable Sanitation and Effective Waste Management Systems
Excellent Member Benefits
The strength and the potential of IWA lie in the professional and geographic diversity of its members. IWA members, with their knowledge and their eagerness to collaborate, demonstrate the real value of IWA. By joining IWA you can: