- We invite submissions of abstracts for contributed oral and poster presentations at the 13th IWA Specialized Conference on Watershed and River Basin Management. The deadline for paper submission is 15 December 2013.
- Call for papers: IWA Water, Energy and Climate Conference, Mexico City- May 21-23, 2014.
Submit your abstract (Deadline Dec 15th) with experiences and examples of how cities, industries and farmers can achieve Water – Energy neutrality, reduce their carbon footprint and improve their water security
- Reed how the IWA is partnering on a new initiative to promote Performance Based Contracts for reducing global water losses.
- Following up on the 3rd IWA Development Congress & Exhibition the IWA offers digital publications on Water and Sanitation in the developing world, for Free.
Go to the link: http://po.st/IWA2020 to download your copy
- Robert Bos talks on Human Rights to Water and Sanitation and the Post-2015 Development Agenda. click title to read the article
IWA supports a series of strategic programmes which are designed to engage our members on subjects critical to the water sector's wider development.
Basins of the Future
Managing Cities'Interactions with Competing Water Demands
Cities of the Future
Waterwise Cities through Innovation and Integration
Human Resources & Capacity Development
Strengthening Sector Capacity to Deliver Universal Access
Water, Climate & Energy
Helping Cities Achieve Water - Energy Neutrality
Water Supply Services
Best Practice and Innovation to Support Sustainable Water Supply Services
Urban Sanitation Initiative
Expanding Access to Affordable Sanitation and Effective Waste Management Systems
Excellent Member Benefits
The strength and the potential of IWA lie in the professional and geographic diversity of its members. IWA members, with their knowledge and their eagerness to collaborate, demonstrate the real value of IWA. By joining IWA you can: