The International Water Association brings together research and practice covering all the facets of the water cycle. Our corporate membership refers to utilities, researchers, technology suppliers, consultants and equipment manufactures.
As a corporate member you will benefit from the skills and knowledge of IWA’s members around the globe. IWA runs a series of events, projects, interest and specialist groups helping members to share views, enhance knowledge and contribute to water development worldwide.
Being part of IWA means:
- Build relationships with peers and specialists from public and private organisations.
- Connect with customers through IWA's extensive global network.
- Collaborate with specialists that are at the leading edge of their field.
- Stay up to date with the news and recent developments in the water industry.
- Access to the world's leading publications on water and wastewater research and practice through IWA Publishing.
- Develop key staff in your organisation by nominating IWA Corporate Representatives.
- Save with discounts on IWA events registration, exhibition and on IWA Publishing products.
- Raise your company profile and international exposure.
As a corporate member of IWA your organisation will have the opportunity to participate in leading IWA Programs, such as IWA Utilities, Cities of the Future, Water, Climate & Energy, Drinking Water Quality,Young Water Professionals, and Global Development Solutions, among others.
Corporate Membership is divided into three categories depending on the number of professional employees working within the water division of your company:
Small Corporate – less than 50 employees
Medium Corporate – 50 to 500 employees
Large Corporate – more than 500 employees
IWA supports membership from low income countries and operates a high/low income country classification based on the World Bank's Atlas system, where low-income countries receive reduced-rates on membership.
For details, further assistance or if you are interested in Corporate Membership please contact Jatnna Rodriguez at Jatnna.Rodriguez@iwahq.org or firstname.lastname@example.org