Call for Nominations
The followig needs to be submitted in support for this nominaiton:
- An executive summary outlining the main reason for the nomination (maximum 500 words)
- Letter of Nomination (Detailed letter introducing the nominee and describing how the nominee addresses the criteria required for the award (maximum 4 A4 pages)
- Two letters of support
- Photo of the Nominee (in jpg or similar format)
- To submit a nominaiton for this award please click here to be taken througn to our online nominaiton form.
Nominations for this award are currently closed..
Questions? email email@example.com
IWA Women in Water Award for Leadership and Leadership Development
(Given in memory of Hei-Jin Woo)
The IWA Women in Water award acknowledges and celebrates leadership of women in the field of water. Through this award, IWA seeks to recognise females working in the field of water who through their demonstrated leadership have had a significant positive impact on the development of the industry. The award showcases an individual’s excellence in leadership as demonstrated by outstanding initiatives, impact of work and inspiration to others. With this award the IWA seeks to encourage greater participation of women into the field of water and hopes to motivate more women to pursue leadership positions within the sector. The criteria are:
• Demonstrated leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact in the advancement of water management
• Demonstrated contributions towards the development of future leaders
• Demonstrated contributions towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, Associations or institutions
• Open to all women working in the water industry. Awardees need not be an IWA member